Abstract Art Competition - Call for Art
Ten Moir Gallery is excited to announce the launch of our international “Abstract” juried art competition! The Gallery welcomes entries from all mediums and styles, and are looking for your best abstract artwork.
Show how you interpret the concept of abstraction through your artwork whether it’s a painting, sculpture, photograph or digital creation.
Aspiring and experienced artists are encouraged to join this competition.
Best in Show will receive a digital reward certificate and be the featured artist during the exhibition date. All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention awards may also be given.
The exhibition and winning artists will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 8,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news websites and through our growing social media network.
Submit your entries now and let us be amazed by your creativity!
Deadline for Entries: February 28th, 2023
Online Exhibition Date: March 1st- March 31st, 2023
Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: April 19th, 2023 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 2 years)
A nonrefundable entry fee of $16 for 1-3 images.
Artists may enter the competition more than once if they have more artwork they want to be considered.
Artists are encouraged to enter the maximum number of images allowable for the entry fee. All images entered are not guaranteed to be accepted.
ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Payment is required at the time of entry.
- The Best in Show winners will be the “Featured Artists” on the website for the duration of the exhibition.
- 2nd through 3th Place awards in each category will also be given. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Artistic Excellence and/or Honorable Mention awards may also be given.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- Video slideshows of the group exhibition will be created and available on the website and Ten Moir Gallery’s YouTube channel.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page resulting in increased traffic to the artist’s website.
- Ten Moir Gallery’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers who see the artwork on the Ten Moir Gallery website will be directed to the artist for negotiation.
“Traditional” is open to the following 2D mediums: painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, printmaking, encaustic, fabric, and mixed media.
“Photography & Digital” is open to the following mediums: analog photography, digital photography, digital photo artwork, digital painting, digital manipulations, digital collage, photo painting, vector drawing, digital mixed media (integrated art). Digital Art that is a derivative work, created from another original artwork, must be significantly different as to constitute a new original work. The gallery reserves the right to request a copy of the original artwork if copyright infringement is suspected.
“3-Dimensional” Art is open to the following media: relief, pottery, sculpture, installation, kinetic, and conceptual 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, or any other material which can be used to create 3-dimensional art. If selected, we will request front, back and side views to be considered and properly juried. There is no additional fee for these additional images.
There are no size limitations on the artwork.