Call For Art: 2023 Floral Art Competition
Ten Moir Gallery is excited to announce a Call for Art for the Floral Art Competition!
We are excited to announce our floral art contest. This is a great opportunity for you to show off your creativity and share your artwork with the world.
The competition is open to all artists and welcomes submissions from any medium or style. All entries should be related to floral themes, such as flowers, gardens, nature, and more. Whether you’re a painter, sculptor, photographer or any other type of artist –
Emerging and Established artists encouraged to apply.
Best in Show will receive a cash prize of $100, a digital reward certificate and be the featured artist during the exhibition date. All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
The exhibition and winning artists will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 8,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news, websites and through our growing social media network.
Submit your entries now and let us be amazed by your creativity!
Deadline for Entries: April 28th, 2023
Online Exhibition Date: May 1st- May 31st, 2023
Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: June19th, 2023 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 2 years)
A nonrefundable entry fee of $25 for 1-5 images.
Artists may enter the competition more than once if they have more artwork they want to be considered.
Artists are encouraged to enter the maximum number of images allowable for the entry fee. All images entered are not guaranteed to be accepted.
ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Payment is required at the time of entry
- The Best in Show will be the “Featured Artists” on the website for the duration of the exhibition. Newsletter Feature, and promoted on various media platforms. Cash
- 1st, 2nd 3rd Place and Honorable Mention awards will also be given.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- Video slideshows of the group exhibition will be created and available on the website and Ten Moir Gallery’s YouTube channel.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page resulting in increased traffic to the artist’s website.
- Ten Moir Gallery’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers who see the artwork on the Ten Moir Gallery website will be directed to the artist for negotiation.
“Traditional” is open to the following 2D mediums: painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, printmaking, encaustic, fabric, and mixed media.
“Photography & Digital” is open to the following mediums: analog photography, digital photography, digital photo artwork, digital painting, digital manipulations, digital collage, photo painting, vector drawing, digital mixed media (integrated art). Digital Art that is a derivative work, created from another original artwork, must be significantly different as to constitute a new original work. The gallery reserves the right to request a copy of the original artwork if copyright infringement is suspected.
“3-Dimensional” Art is open to the following media: relief, pottery, sculpture, installation, kinetic, and conceptual 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, or any other material which can be used to create 3-dimensional art. If selected, we will request front, back and side views to be considered and properly juried. There is no additional fee for these additional images.
There are no size limitations on the artwork.
28 April 2023, 11:59 PM Central Time | Deadline for Entries
30 April 2023 | Winner Notification Starts
30 April 2023 | Cash Prize Notification Starts
1 May 2023 | Exhibition of Winning Artworks Starts
8 May 2023 | Cash Prize Distribution Starts
30 May 2023 | Exhibition of Winning Artworks Ends