Ten Moir Gallery is excited to announce a Call for Entry for the Figurative Art Competition!
This month’s Figurative Art contest is an exciting challenge for all budding and experienced artists. The theme requires you to create artworks that depict the human form and features such as facial expressions, body language, and movement. This is a great opportunity to show off your creative skills!
This contest will require you to think outside the box to create innovative pieces of artwork. You can draw inspiration from the classical figurative art movement or use more modern styles such as photorealism or abstract expressionism. Whether your artwork is realistic or abstract, it must be able to capture the essence of humanity in a unique way.
The Gallery welcomes entries from all mediums and styles.
Best in Show will receive a cash prize of $100 USD, a digital reward certificate and be the featured artist during the exhibition date. All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate. Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Honorable Mention awards may also be given.
The exhibition and winning artists will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery’s website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 8,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news websites and through our growing social media network.
Submit your entries now and let us be amazed by your creativity!
Deadline for Entries: March 28th, 2023
Online Exhibition Date: April 1st- April 31st, 2023
Online Exhibition Closed & Archived: May19th, 2023 (remains on website under “Archived Exhibitions” for 2 years)
A nonrefundable entry fee of $25 for 1-5 images.
Artists may enter the competition more than once if they have more artwork they want to be considered.
Artists are encouraged to enter the maximum number of images allowable for the entry fee. All images entered are not guaranteed to be accepted.
ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Payment is required at the time of entry.
- The Best in Show will receive a cash prize of $100 and will be the “Featured Artists” on the website for the duration of the exhibition. Cash prize is paid using Paypal. If the artist does not have a Paypal account, setting one up is quick and easy.
- 2nd through 3th Place awards in each category will also be given. Honorable Mention awards may also be given.
- All award winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- Video slideshows of the group exhibition will be created and available on the website and Ten Moir Gallery’s YouTube channel.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page resulting in increased traffic to the artist’s website.
- Ten Moir Gallery’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers who see the artwork on the Ten Moir Gallery website will be directed to the artist for negotiation.
“Traditional” is open to the following 2D mediums: painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, printmaking, encaustic, fabric, and mixed media.
“Photography & Digital” is open to the following mediums: analog photography, digital photography, digital photo artwork, digital painting, digital manipulations, digital collage, photo painting, vector drawing, digital mixed media (integrated art). Digital Art that is a derivative work, created from another original artwork, must be significantly different as to constitute a new original work. The gallery reserves the right to request a copy of the original artwork if copyright infringement is suspected.
“3-Dimensional” Art is open to the following media: relief, pottery, sculpture, installation, kinetic, and conceptual 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, or any other material which can be used to create 3-dimensional art. If selected, we will request front, back and side views to be considered and properly juried. There is no additional fee for these additional images.
There are no size limitations on the artwork.